Tuesday, July 29, 2008

American Idol Comes To Utah

Today American Idol auditions were held in Utah. I'm sad to report I'm now at the age where I don't even know anybody young enough to try out. What I'm most curious about is how the producers will "cast" Salt Lake City. Here are my guesses for what you can expect to see when the show airs the SLC castings.

1- Someone will sing a hymn
2- There will be a girl in polygamy dress
3- A missionary moment- either a testimony being bore or some young fool in missionary dress
4- Lots of color treated hair- skunk stripe highlights, "melts" (my youngest sister is currently sport such a doo), and low-lights
5- Puppets, they can perform at more than family nights
6- Singing siblings, growing up it seemed like there were lots of singing families
7- A whole lotta talent because Utah places great emphasis on having some

What are your guesses?

1 comment:

Joanna said...

tons of talent... Even more laughable entertainment!